Our client is looking for a motivated Cybersecurity Internal Sales Representative. They are located in Quebec city, however this is a 100% remote, permanent, full-time position.
They are a leading provider of penetration testing and cybersecurity services. They bring proven best practices to every project and have delivered their services across five continents. Their clients include S&P 500 companies, SMEs and government agencies.
This is an outstanding position offering an attractive salary and benefits, a defined career path and excellent support from existing team members. This is a permanent, full-time position to start immediately.
Pay will be a very competitive base salary plus incentives.
You will be following up on inbound sales leads, up-selling existing customers, and developing new business opportunities in a fast pace environment where the demand for cybersecurity services is exploding.
To succeed in this role, you must have excellent communications and sales skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Qualify and close business opportunities
- Interact with potential customers on the phone and through email
- Proactively prospect and nurture existing customers
- Identify upselling opportunities
- Assist in strategic sales planning
- Great written and verbal communication skills in both English and French
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in sales / business development
- Experience working in IT
- Adept at understanding and articulating new technologies, and mapping the respective value propositions to customer needs
- Ability to meet deadlines with a high degree of motivation
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Experience with CRM software
You have the desire to succeed in this environment and are interested by this interesting challenge?
Please send your resume to: email@example.com